Taco Bell’s TellTheBell invites you to the world’s most popular feedback survey, which aims to improve the quality of Taco Bell Restaurant and the experience of its customers.
Are you Regular Taco Bell Customer? If yes, then come forward to participate in this TellTheBell Customer Survey and get a chance to win a $500 cash prize by answering simple questions about your experience in the restaurant.
With the help of such customer satisfaction surveys, Taco Bell and many other restaurants chain can maintain their position as one of the best fast-food chains through service and quality of food they provide.
Points to be covered in this Article
- What is survey price
- Rules of Survey
- How to participate in the survey
- How to increase chances of survey winning
- Total Number of prizes
- Survey entry period
- Who can participate
- How winners get notified
- How many entries per person and family
Here, we’ll guide you on TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey and how you can get a chance to win a $500 cash prize as well as a discount coupon from the Taco Bell. If you are eager to participate in this survey, then this blog provides a comprehensive guide to participate & complete the TellThBell Survey in such a smooth way.
But before we start and get information about this survey, let’s get some basic overview of its organizer Taco Bell, which is one of the biggest food chains in the USA & Canada.
What We Have Covered
- 1 About Taco Bell Restaurant
- 2 Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey – TellTheBell
- 2.1 What is TellTheBell Survey?
- 2.2 Key points of the survey
- 2.3 Basic Questions of Taco Bell Survey
- 2.4 TellTheBell Survey Rewards
- 2.5 Rules for TellTheBell Feedback Survey
- 2.6 Requirements for joining TellTheBell Customer Feedback Survey
- 2.7 TellTheBell Survey Entry Methods
- 2.8 TellTheBell Survey Entry Period
- 2.9 Taco Bell Survey winners Announcement Process
- 3 How to participate in TellTheBell Customer Survey
- 4 More information about Taco Bell
- 5 Final Words
About Taco Bell Restaurant
Taco Bell is America based food chain, especially famous for its fast food recipes. The restaurant is founded by Glen Bell on 21 March 1962. Current headquarter of Taco Bell is located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine; California.
Taco Bell Restaurant serves foods such as tacos, burritos, nachos, quesadillas plus innovation, and other special items. Since Taco Bell launch in the form of a restaurant, it has expanded into a vast chain, serving more than 2 billion customers in 7000+ restaurants.
Since it serves many different backgrounds, societies, and lots of customers in the country, Taco Bell is cautious about its services & products, and always tries to satisfy its customers.
Meals may be correct, but other factors such as the behavior of the employees, how long they wait for their food (time is an essential factor as it is called fast food restaurant), other factors should be taken.
If you want to know more about Taco Bell kindly visit this Taco Bell Wikipedia Page.
Want to see what people are saying about TellTheBell Survey?
Check TellTheBell Customer Feedback now.
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey – TellTheBell
What is TellTheBell Survey?
TellTheBell is a customer satisfaction survey organized and managed by the world’s largest food chain network Taco Bell. The Company made this survey publicly open with some rules and regulations. Anyone from the USA and Canada can participate in this survey and get the chance to win $500 Cash Price.
The core reason behind this survey is to understand the obtain public review about the restaurant, it’s food, and services to make initial changes in order to provide better service and experience to the customers.
|TellTheBell Survey||Quick Details|
|Survey Winner Prize||$500 cash – Free Tacos – Free Discount Coupons|
|Survey Entry Period||1 Time Per Person/Per Entry|
|Number Prize per Lucky Draw||4 Prizes/Per Entry Period|
|Official Sweepstakes Name||TellTheBell Survey|
|Participation Methods||Online Entry – Send Post to the Mailbox|
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey offers an opportunity to provide feedback and recommendations about the quality of customer care centers, services, foods, and such other components besides receiving incredible cash awards to the customers.
After completing a brief Taco Bell survey, during the promotion period, a weekly prize of $500 will be given to a lucky winner, and the winner will be selected from the pool of entry of the www.tellthebell.com sweepstakes.
Getting Excited to Participate in Taco Bell Survey?
The Taco Bell survey has been specifically designed to get customers feedback, and as a result, they have been provided with the best and rich food experience.
Key points of the survey
Following points are the main focus in TellTheBell Survey
- Food quality
- Food temperature and taste
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent travel.
- Employee Friendliness
- Order accuracy
- Cleanliness of the restaurant and the environment
Basic Questions of Taco Bell Survey
There are some basic questions which you need to answer in this survey. Most of these questions are co-related with the key points of this survey, which I already listed above.
Here are some of the most common questions.
- What is your opinion about food quality
- Do you like customer service?
- Have you noticed any disturbance in the restaurant?
- Do you like food?
- Is the restaurant clean enough?
TellTheBell Survey Rewards
The FOUR winners will be randomly selected in this sweepstakes. Therefore, you have more than one chance to win in this lucky draw. If you are one of those lucky winners, then you are contacted by telephone, and the rewards will be sent to the mailing address given by you at the time of Participation.
NOTE:- Each winner will get $500 via check on their registered name.
You can double-check the lucky winner’s details under TellTheBell Winner Section.
Rules for TellTheBell Feedback Survey
Before joining TellTheBell Customer Survey you must have to follow below rules :
- Must be Citizen & Legal Residents of the USA & Canada.
- Anyone below 18 Years can not participate in the Survey.
- Employees, officers, directors and all other people who are working with/for Taco Bell Corporation are not eligible to participate in TellTheBell Sweepstakes.
- No Purchase required to Participate in Taco Bell Customer Survey.
- Winner Prize can not be replaced, transferred, or exchanged.
- Only 1 prize per house allowed in each entry period.
- Only 1 entry per person is allowed.
Requirements for joining TellTheBell Customer Feedback Survey
You must have to fulfill the below requirements to participate in Tell The Bell Survey
- Need mobile/computer/laptop with a reliable Internet Connection.
- Basic understanding of the English language.
- Most recent purchase receipt of Taco Bell Restaurant.
- 16 Digit Survey code is given on the Taco Bell receipt.
TellTheBell Survey Entry Methods
There are 2 ways to participate in the Taco Bell Survey. You can choose one which is most suitable for you.
Here is the list of all these 2 different methods along with a brief description.
- Online check-in: Users can be a part of sweepstakes by completing the TellTheBell Survey available at www.tellthebell.com. The 16-digit access code provided on the receipt from Taco Bell Restaurant is necessary to enter the TellThe Bell survey form to complete the participation process.
- Enter by mail-in: Users can participate in the sweepstakes with the opportunity to win fantastic cash prizes by sending handwritten letters, including important information like name, age, full address, and phone number on 3*5 inch paper. They can send it to Taco Bell Mailing Address.
So, which one is the most suitable way for you to take part in Tell The Bell Customer Feedback Survey?
Choose an option from below button to get step by step guide to participate in TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey.
TellTheBell Survey Entry Period
Details of TellTheBell Survey Entry period is given below. All interested candidates must have to complete their participation process within the given timeline.
- Survey Start date: June 30, 2018.
- Survey End Date: June 29, 2019
The draw will be held in the first ten days of the next month, and a random winner will be selected from all sweepstakes entries.
Taco Bell Survey winners Announcement Process
Once the survey has been completed successfully, Taco Bell will announce the name of the winners and notified them.
Here are the ways how winners get announced and notifies.
- Winner’s will be announced on their official website www.tellthebell.com
- Send mail and phone message to the winner of the survey
Why not check the TellTheBell Survey Winners list? We know you might be one of these lucky winners!
How to participate in TellTheBell Customer Survey
Now after reading a complete overview of TellTheBell Survey and it’s organizer Taco Bell if you’re interested in joining TellTheBell Survey then here at www.tellthebell.live we have prepared Step By Step Guide To Participate in Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey – TellTheBell, which makes whole survey process buttery smooth for you.
In this guide we have mentioned all the different ways to take part in this survey along with steps & live screenshots, so you can complete the survey in just minutes.
NOTE:- Make sure to complete every step given in the guide to take part in TellTheBell Survey. If you have any doubts about the listed methods, then kindly contact us so our support team will help you to complete your registration quickly.
More information about Taco Bell
If you are looking for the Taco Bell Customer Support Contact details OR need any kind of help related to the Taco Bell, then here is the official contact details of Taco Bell.
Taco Bell Phone Number: (800) 822-6235
Taco Bell Official Mailing Address:
Taco Bell Corporation,
1 Glen Bell Way,
Irvine, California 92618,
Taco Bell Customer feedback collected from TellTheBell Survey
As we already mentioned above in this article “Taco Bell is also famous for its best class customer service”. And thanks to TellTheBell Survey, by which they keep improving it day by day.
Here we have listed some customer reviews which are taken from the Internet.
Great place for a quick bite and very affordable too. I often go out of my when near Breda to eat here. The food is very tasty and flavourfull + you get it quick. Fast food means fast food here. Would love to see a taco bell in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht.
– joris de boris @ Taco Bell Breda
They were nice and the guy at counter Mr. Ahmed I guess, he is so friendly. Nachos were a bit disappointing but I loved the burrito 🙂 🙂 Clean, customer friendly and nice seating options. Loved it 🙂
– pretzel stories @ Taco Bell Eindhoven
Perfect price/amount/quality ratio. I heard they were going to close, which would be a shame. Only downside this place has is a limited choice of beverages.
– Jason Schouwenaars @ Taco Bell Tilburg
Want to read some more customer reviews about Taco Bell?
Some helpful resources
- Taco Bell on Wikipedia
- About Glen Bell – Founder of Taco Bell
- Taco Bell Official Website
- Taco Bell Official UK Website
Taco bell Social Media Handles
If you want to be updated about each and every moment of Taco Bell then do follow Taco Bell on Social Media. Here is the official Social Media Profiles of Taco Bell.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacobell
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tacobell
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/tacobell
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tacobell/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/taco-bell
Taco Bell Official Mobile Application
Taco Bell Contact Line
At the end of this article, I hope that this article gives you the necessary information about TellTheBell Survey and Taco Bell, which you’re looking for. But if you’re still facing any issue with TellTheBell Survey, then please feel free to leave your questions via the comment box or contact us. Our support member will get back to you within 24 hours.
Important Disclaimer: This website isn’t associated with official TellTheBell Survey or Taco Bell in any way and is just intended for information purposes. Please visit the official site www.tellthebell.com for more detailed information.