Taco Bell’s TellTheBell invites you to the world’s most popular feedback survey, which aims to improve the quality of Taco Bell Restaurant and the experience of the customers.
Are you Regular Taco Bell Customer? If yes, then come forward to participate in TellTheBell Customer Surveys and get a chance to win a $ 500 cash prize by answering simple questions about your experience in the restaurant.
With the help of such customer satisfaction surveys, Taco Bell and many other restaurants can maintain their position as one of the best fast-food chains through service and quality that they provide.
Points to covered in Article
- What is survey price
- Rules of Survey
- How to participate in the survey
- How to increase chances of survey winning
- Total Number of prizes
- Survey entry period
- Who can participate
- How winners get notified
- How many entries per person and family
Here, we will guide you on TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey and how to win a $500 cash prize from the Taco Bell. If you are eager to participate in this survey, then this article provides a comprehensive guide to complete the TellThBell Survey in a smooth way and win fantastic prices.
But before we start and get information about this survey, let’s get some basic overview of its organizer Taco Bell, which is one of the biggest food chains in the USA & Canada.
What We Have Covered
- 1 About Taco Bell Restaurant
- 2 TellTheBell Survey by Taco Bell
- 2.1 What is TellTheBell Survey?
- 2.2 Key points of the survey
- 2.3 Basic Questions of Taco Bell Survey
- 2.4 TellTheBell Survey Rewards
- 2.5 TellTheBell Survey Rules
- 2.6 TellTheBell Survey Requirements
- 2.7 TellTheBell Survey Entry Methods
- 2.8 TellTheBell Survey Entry Period
- 2.9 Survey winners Announcement Process
- 2.10 Survey Winners
- 3 How to participate in TellTheBell Customer Survey
- 4 More information about Taco Bell
- 5 Final Words
About Taco Bell Restaurant
Taco Bell is America based food chain, especially famous for its fast food recipes. The restaurant is founded by Glen Bell on 21 March 1962. Current headquarter of Taco Bell is located at 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine; California.
Taco Bell Restaurant serves foods such as tacos, burritos, nachos, quesadillas plus innovation, and other special items. Since Taco Bell launch in the form of a restaurant, it has expanded into a vast chain, serving more than 2 billion customers in more than 7000 restaurants.
Since it serves many different backgrounds, societies, and many customers in the country, Taco Bell is cautious about its services and products and always tries to satisfy its customers.
Meals may be correct, but other factors such as the behavior of the employees, how long they wait for their food (time is an essential factor as it is called fast food restaurant), other factors should be taken.
See what people think about Taco Bell! Check Taco Bell Customer Feedback now.
TellTheBell Survey by Taco Bell
What is TellTheBell Survey?
TellTheBell is a customer satisfaction survey organized and managed by the world’s largest food chain network Taco Bell. They made this survey publicly open with some rules and regulations. Anyone from the USA and Canada can participate in this survey and get the chance to win $500 Cash Price.
The core reason behind this survey is to understand the obtain public review about the restaurant, it’s food, and services to make initial changes in order to provide better service and experience to the customers.
|TellTheBell Survey||Quick Details|
|Survey Winner Prize||$500 cash – Free Tacos – Free Discount Coupons|
|Survey Entry Period||1 Time Per Person/Per Entry|
|Number Prize per Lucky Draw||4 Prizes/Per Entry Period|
|Official Sweepstakes Name||TellTheBell Survey|
|Participation Methods||Online Entry – Send Post to the Mailbox|
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey offers an opportunity to provide feedback and recommendations about the quality of customer care centers, services, foods, and such other components besides receiving incredible cash awards to the customers.
After completing a brief TacoBell survey, during the promotion period, a weekly prize of $500 will be given to a lucky winner, and the winner will be selected from the pool of entry of the www.tellthebell.com sweepstakes.
The Taco Bell survey has been specifically designed to get customers feedback, and as a result, they have been provided with the best and rich food experience.
Key points of the survey
Following points are the main focus in TellTheBell Survey
- Food quality
- Food temperature and taste
- Overall satisfaction with the most recent travel.
- Employee Friendliness
- Order accuracy
- Cleanliness of the restaurant and the environment
Basic Questions of Taco Bell Survey
There are some basic questions which you need to answer in this survey. Most of these questions are co-related with the key points of this survey, which I already listed above.
Here are some of the most common questions.
- What is your opinion about food quality
- Do you like customer service?
- Have you noticed any disturbance in the restaurant?
- Do you like food?
- Is the restaurant clean enough?
TellTheBell Survey Rewards
The four winners will be randomly selected in this sweepstakes. Therefore, you have more than one chance to win in this lucky draw. If you are a Tell The Bell Survey lucky winner, then you are contacted by telephone, and the rewards will be sent to the mail. Each winner will get $500 via check on their name. You can find the names of Survey winners by visiting tellthebell.com.
TellTheBell Survey Rules
To become a part of TellTheBell Customer Satisfaction Survey, the following rules should be followed:
- Sweepstakes are only open to 50 states of the United States and legal residents of the Columbia District.
- The participant age must be 18 years or more at the time of participation.
- Employees, officers and directors of Taco Bell Corporation and its associates, assistants, advertising and promotional agencies, and members of immediate family (spouse, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren and husband and wife of ancestors, where Whether living) or members of the same house of such persons are not eligible to participate in sweepstakes.
- No purchase is required to participate in Taco Bell Customer Survey sweepstakes.
- Prizes cannot be replaced, transferred, or exchanged.
- Only 1 prize per house is allowed in each entry period.
- Regardless of the admission method, only one entry per person is allowed.
TellTheBell Survey Requirements
Requirements for the TellTheBell Survey are listed below:
- A mobile device, computer, or laptop with a reliable Internet Connection.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish language
- Most recent receipt of Taco Bell Restaurant.
- 16 Digit Survey code is given on Taco Bell receipt
TellTheBell Survey Entry Methods
There are different ways to participate in Tell The Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Online check-in: Users can be a part of sweepstakes by completing the TellTheBell Survey available at www.tellthebell.com. The 16-digit access code provided on the receipt from Taco Bell Restaurant is necessary to enter the TellThe Bell survey form to complete the participation process.
- Enter by mail-in: Users can participate in the sweepstakes with the opportunity to win fantastic cash prizes by sending handwritten letters, including important information like name, age, full address, and phone number on 3*5 inch paper. They can send it to Taco Bell Mailing Address.
Taco Bell Address is as follows:
Taco Bell Client Surveys Sweepstakes,
P. O. Box 6047,
Dep’t. 39421, Douglas, AZ 85655.
TellTheBell Survey Entry Period
Details of the entry period to TellTheBell survey are given below:
Details of TellTheBell Survey Entry period is given below. All interested candidates must have to complete their participation process within the given timeline.
- Survey Start date: June 30, 2018.
- Survey End Date: June 29, 2019
The draw will be held in the first ten days of the next month, and a random winner will be selected from all sweepstakes entries.
Survey winners Announcement Process
Once the survey has been completed successfully, Taco Bell will announce the name of the winners and notified them.
Here are the ways how winners get announced and notifies.
- Taco Bell announces winners names on their official Website
- Send mail and phone message to the winner of the survey
- Click to check the winner’s name.
There are too many winners who have participated in TellTheBell Survey in the past and win the prize of $500 Cash. Here I have listed the name of some survey winners.
- Sheila W, MO
- Brenda H, TX
- Joanne C, VA
- Jacquelyn D, PA
- Soledad A, PA
- Joan W, PA
- Lisa O, WA
- Paul L, OR
- Lillie M, PA
- Crissy Z, WA
How to participate in TellTheBell Customer Survey
Now after reading a complete overview of TellTheBell Survey and it’s organizer Taco Bell Restaurant, if you’re interested in joining TellTheBell Survey then here is step by step guide to complete your Registration Process of TellTheBell Customer Survey at www.tellthebell.com.
There are various ways to participate in TellTheBell Survey. And in this guide, we have described all the methods with steps to participate in the survey.
Make sure to complete every step carefully to participate in TellTheBell Survey. If you have any doubts about the listed methods, then kindly contact us so our support team will help you to complete your registration quickly.
Participate in Survey using tellthebell.com
Tellthebell.com is the official website of this survey. And also, this is the primary and most recommended method of joining the taco bell survey.
- Go to the nearest branch of Taco Bell Restaurant and get a receipt. (If you have the latest Taco Bell receipt then kindly ignore first 2 steps).
- To find the nearest Taco Bell Survey, click here.
- Note the 16 Digit Access code printed on the receipt.
- Open www.tellthebell.com in Web Browser.
- Enter 16 Digital TellTheBell Survey code in the web form.
- Click on the START button once after entering the Survey Code
- If you don’t have Survey code, then click the line after the START button.
- You’ll be redirected to the new page, enter the Taco Bell Store Number, Date, and Time of your last visit.
- Click on the START button after entering the valid information.
- Now you have to enter some information about your last purchase made at Taco Bell Restaurant.
- On the next page, you have to answer some basic questions like Quality of food, Cleanliness, Service, etc.
- Enter the right information and hit on the Next button.
- Sometimes they ask the question too many questions related to their Food Taste and its quality. Is it the same as they expected?
- This is the last step of the survey; on this page, you have to select that you want to go with monthly sweepstakes or not.
- After choosing your preferred option, click on the submit button.
- Finally, you have successfully participated in TellTheBell Survey.
Are you interested in watching live videos of the registration process? Here it is.
Participate in Survey using Mailing Address?
Want to participate in Tell The Bell Survey without having an Internet connection. Don’t worry; you can also join in the survey using their mailing address. All you need to do is to send simple information to the Taco Bell at their Head Office.
There is one unique benefit to this method. You don’t need a survey code in this method, because in this method, they never ask you for access code.
To participate in the www tellthebell com survey using the mailing address, you need to follow the below-listed steps.
- Take 3*5 inch blank paper.
- Write some basic information like First Name, Last Name, Address, Email, and Phone Number.
- Post that paper to TellTheBell Mailing Address mentioned below:
- Taco Bell Survey, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325
More information about Taco Bell
If you are looking for the Taco Bell Customer Support Contact details OR need any kind of help related to the Taco Bell, then here is the official contact details of Taco Bell.
Phone Number: (800) 822-6235
Taco Bell Corporation,
1 Glen Bell Way,
Irvine, California 92618,
Taco Bell Customer feedback
Taco Bell is also famous for its best class customer service. They always try to maintain the customer’s comfort zone and strive to provide them the best experience by serving top class food and environment.
Here we have listed some customer reviews which are taken from the Internet.
Great place for a quick bite and very affordable too. I often go out of my when near Breda to eat here. The food is very tasty and flavourfull + you get it quick. Fast food means fast food here. Would love to see a taco bell in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Utrecht.
– joris de boris @ Taco Bell Breda
They were nice and the guy at counter Mr. Ahmed I guess, he is so friendly. Nachos were a bit disappointing but I loved the burrito 🙂 🙂 Clean, customer friendly and nice seating options. Loved it 🙂
– pretzel stories @ Taco Bell Eindhoven
Perfect price/amount/quality ratio. I heard they were going to close, which would be a shame. Only downside this place has is a limited choice of beverages.
– Jason Schouwenaars @ Taco Bell Tilburg
I tried the hard shell taco and it was very delicious but I think the amount of meat is not standardized and low , I preffer a taco full of meat rather than more vegetables compared to meat amount but in any case I guess they make the best taco in town. Give it a try!
– Esra Kızıltepe @ Taco Mundo Utrecht
Some helpful resources
Taco bell Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tacobell
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tacobell
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/tacobell
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tacobell/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/taco-bell
Taco Bell Official Mobile Application
Taco Bell Contact Line
At the end of this article, I hope that this article gives you the necessary information about TellTheBell Survey and Taco Bell, which you’re looking for. But if you’re still facing any issue with TellTheBell Survey, then please feel free to leave your questions via the comment box or contact us. Our support member will get back to you within 24 hours.
Important Disclaimer: This website isn’t associated with official TellTheBell Survey or Taco Bell in any way and is just intended for information purposes. Please visit the official site www.tellthebell.com for more detailed information.